Tuesday 25 September 2007

Welcome to my world!


Hi, I'm Amy Downes. I am studying Postgraduate Journalism at Westminster University, for which I am currently exploring Web design. It has given me the opportunity to finally begin my own Blog.
I am a life-long Ipswich Town fan - for my sins - and have been going to watch them play for over 13 years!
I spend every minute of my life thinking and talking about them so I figured this blog would be an ideal opportunity to write about them too.
I'll be keeping you updated with the latest news from the Super Blues and comments on my travels to see them play.
Would love to hear from fellow Tractor Boys and Girls so please feel free to comment on my posts.
Click here to see the greatest moment of my life - if it sends shivers up your spine, you're in the right place!

No comments: